== Fixes, Corrections, Updates ==
- Corrected check-assist behaviour to allow PCs to assist NPC charmies
- Removed assist_guard, assist_vnum ACT flags on planeswalk mobs
- Altered the backend system that handles denoting whether a command is allowed when ordering a charmed mob or player. Expanded the list of prohibited commands
- Adjusted warpstone skill not to factor obj value of low price gems
- Mobs may cast with spellburst now
- Removed imm rooms and other petshop/livery rooms from room counter
- When creating a listing at the market, setting the quickbuy value will set the starting bid value to an equal value if it has not yet been set.
- Entangle and Sanction now eat only half mana on failure.
- Entangle and Sanction both have reduced mana usage at lower levels and capped maxium mana usage.
- Sanction should land more often now
- Spellburst now uses only 1 spell, three times.
- Spellburst requires that you be competent (75%) in a spell to spellburst it
- Spellburst now has a chance to fail initially or part way through based on your skill in spellburst. This chance exists even at 100% (though drastically reduced)